In case you haven’t noticed, Nuance is now a major player in the mobile space.
- Voice control for smart devices and Embedded Voice engines for some devices
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Call Steering software – it doesn’t have to be as badly designed as it is
- They now own T9 though its not on their front page
- A whole bunch of mobile messaging solutions
- Voice-driven mobile search
- Voice-based navigation services, based on search
In short, they are playing in the most important mobile content spaces these days, and are slowly working towards horizontal integration of input technologies. You probably use more than one of their products.